twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I had a hide-a-scan. When they injected me with the stuff to make my gallbladder contract.?

I had the same symptoms nausea %26 lots of pain. Is this a sign that the test results will come back saying it's my gallbladder?
Answer:
Not necessarily, the medicine you were injected with can cause you to feel sick and painful. For now make sure you have no fried foods, fatty foods, junk food and alcohol. This is going to help give your gallbladder A rest from having to process complicated foods. Try to eat as much fruit and vegetables as you possibly can. Use skinless chicken and turkey.
Mine came back that it was my gallbladder. That pain was the worst with that test. I thought I was having a heart attack. The person that was giving me the test, told me my gallbladder was not working. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net