twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I don't smoke often, but did recently. I now have to take a drug test for a new job. How can I pass?

I am 6 feet tall, 185 pounds 29 year old male. What can I do to prepare and pass this drug test? I have 3 weeks to prepare. I smoked 2 days ago, but don't smoke often. I won't smoke again until after I take this test, if ever again. Please help!
Answer:
if you have 3 weeks then you'll be fine... it will be out of your system by then...
drink lots and lots of water...it will make u piss alot which gets most of it out of ur system
what exactly did you smoke?
well if you do not smoke often depending on what your definition of often is but it stays in your system 3-30 days...so the less you do it the less it stays...increase your fluids...drink a lot of water and cranberry juice they flush the system this is a natural way to go about this...over the counter products are detected in urine as dilutants just so ya know! good luck
It's all about the Niacin! Trust me
Assuming it was an isolated incident and the test is over 3 weeks after you should be OK but it wouldn't hurt to drink a lot of water, tea. coffee in the hours leading up to the screening just to be on the safe side.
3 weeks should be long enough considering you're not a heavy smoker. (I'm assuming we are talking about marijuana here).
So... what did you smoke? Marijuana? Cigarettes? What?
If it was cigarettes, you have nothing to worry about and need not take any action.
If it was marijuana, then start drinking tons of water, forget about any of these herbal cleansing products some may suggest, if it was only once and you do not do it again, drinking a lot of water will dilute the THC in your system to undetectable levels.
Also, drink as much water as you can stomach on the way to the urinalysis, stopping once to relieve your self prior to the test, this will insure you give a clear sample (it will look like water), I did this for a drug test just three days after smoking a "J" and passed!
water does nothing!! buy a cleansing drink that they sell in high times. the ones that work cost 100+ but it's your only guarantee. **** drugs are bad mmkay. listen to Mr. Mackey =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net