twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I dont feel sick but.?

My glands on my neck started swelling up tonight. It is only on the left side though. I am going away for the weekend so I need to be in top health. Any suggestions as to what needs to be done or what is going on with my body?
Answer:
This will sound far fetched but whenever I start to feel sick I buy a Half Gallon of Orange Juice, Tropicana or Minute Made, with double vitamin C and drink the whole thing. It has never failed me. I woke up on the morning of a camping trip with a really sore throat and stopped and got the OJ on the way, chugged it on the way to the campground, and was fine for the whole week of camping! I am no doctor though so I think if I were you I would call my doctor first thing in the morning, tell the nurse whats going on and ask for suggestions. Good luck! I hope you feel great for your trip!
Why are you not in the Hospital already?
If you glands on your neck are swelling, those are probably your lymph nodes which usually means you've had an infection in the neck region. I'd get it checked out even if you don't feel sick.
Well, it could be allergies. However, if you still have swollen glands tomorrow, go and see your doctor. Better to go away for the weekend taking antibiotics rather than let this get worse and not feel like going.
Take some Echinacea Herb Pills and some Vitamin C. I would take 1000 mg of the vit. c and 1ech. pill at a time, do this 2times a day. They both help boost your immune system. And make sure you're eating healthy and drinking plenty of water.
You might have a sinus infection, thats what happened to my friend. She didnt feel bad, but her glands were swollen up. Go to the doctor, and they will probably prescribe an antibiodic. Not for sure, but hope you get better!
it would be wise to see a doctor right away, better safe than sorry.

best of luck 2 you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net