twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I FEEL SO LIGHT HEADED - I haven't eaten all day!?

Yeah I forgot to. And now my stomach feels all churned up and like I wanna vomit. Is there anything I can cook up to settle my stomach?
Answer:
Yeah that's happened to me before. First drink some water. That helps fill you up. Try some bread to settle your stomach. Anything that isn't too flavorful. I suggest water and carbs.
EAT!!!! you should defintly eat right NOW.
Toast or bread and butter or oatmeal...
Your blood sugar has dropped because you have not ate. Try some crackers and ginger ale. You will feel better if you eat, good luck.
Things with lots of fiber help fill you up. ( bread, oatmeal, etc.) And milk is a really nice stomach settler, especially if you heat it up. Cheese and other dairy products are a good choice.
drink sprite and eat a subway sandwich. it may sound crazy but eating and drinking junk food actually makes me feel better. and what ever you do don't eat carrots they only make you feel hungry. what you can only eat them after your full. and ice cream or Popsicles is yummy.
Just eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net