twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I get really cold and really tired after I eat, about a half hour after...what could this mean?


Answer:
Have your Doctor order bloodwork on you, You may have diabetes/pre-diabetes.
I likewise get very tired after I eat, but not cold. My problems stem from sugar/glucose issues.
you might be allergic to some of the common ingredient or to the smell.
Either pre-diabetes or way too many carbs
...well some professionals say that that is a sign of addiction (like...if you stop smoking, drinking..) do you eat the same kind of food?? when you eat does the pain go away?? if so, you could be addicted to the food. your body may have adapted to the food and not feel right without it. :-)
i just think your eating TOO much!! so lighten up enjoy that full but not stuffed feel more.
Sounds like gall stones to me. Go get it checked, they can become impacted and thats BAD.
You could also have a blockage so please go to the Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net