twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I fainted today at my friend's house.?

and I don't know why or whether I should be worried. I started to see bright spots while sitting on the couch. I got up and went to the bathroom, closed the door and then I woke up on the floor. After I got up I had a very bad headache. I feel better now, but I don't know whether this is just an isolated incident or if I should be concerned. I had eaten recently and I had been drinking water all day. I'm in relatively good health, but have had migraines on occasion, though this seemed unrelated. Any ideas?
Answer:
It could be a migraine, but you should check with your doctor.
go see a doctor .
R u pregnant? I would see a doctor about it as what if it had happened when you were driving.
Spots in front of your eyes is an indication of high blood pressure as one thing.

Headaches are another indicator of high blood pressure.

Fainting is not good no matter what the circumstances, and I would bet its your blood pressure again! It may have had a sudden drop..(That water you have been drinking all day long, well, too much is "not" a good thing for you!).

Too much water will unbalance your electrolytes and throw your system all out of wack. Plus, you urinate all your potassium out..(its why beer drinkers usually develope heart disease, because they urinate thier potassium out and potassium is a "very needed" item for a good heart!).

Cut down on the water consumption or you may end up actually "poisoning" yourself with water toxicity! 8 -12 ounce bottles are enough.

Go see a Doctor and get some bloodwork done and see what you maybe missing now. Electrolytes, and vitamins, plus potassium levels too.

I wish you well...

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net