twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel so sick and tired.what can i do?what can i eat?

i had a few teeth and my tonsils removed on friday.i came home on friday.but i feel sick.bored.tired.hungrey.i dont know what to do for now.my brain is mush.my stomach hurts.my teeth/gums/jaw hurts.
i'm at a lose end.
Answer:
having a general anaesthetic won't help! my daughter had her (perforated) appendix out this week and some of the antibiotics are making her quite sick. i have just fed her very plain, healthy food. little and often. and because she was also prescribed paracetamol and ibuprofen she is taking them regularly. taking painkillers regularly for a few days will help you feel a bit better, promise! hope you are feeling better soon! m x
DO juicing.
I heard that to recover quickly-forget soft foods, just eat dry toast and your throat recovers faster.
plenty of ice cream, but if you are sick of the stuff try blending your favourite food. drinking chocolate would be nice for you
you should be eating soups and drinking ginger ale for your stomach.You must eat and drink or you become dehydrated and that is not good.You should be getting lots of rest and eating soups,puddings,icecream will help your throat feel a lot better
i agree eat some sh!t
Sorry I've got no magic cure but I thought you might like a few words of sympathy.
I felt just like you when I had my wisdom teeth out a few years ago.
I was hungry but I couldn't eat anything easily and I was on antibiotics that made me feel sick from time to time. Just to make matters worse I had a swollen face and looked like a hamster!
You can't even have a good cry because it hurts.

I was so miserable for days then the breakthrough came and I was well enough to eat some macaroni cheese and never looked back.
It's horrible when the weather is wet and horrible especially on a bank holiday weekend.

It won't be long now until you feel better your probably through the worst so take heart
Take it easy mate.you only had it done on friday and it is only sunday today.just rest alot,drink water.and eat abit,you dont have to stuff your face with chips and burgers.Hope you feel better soon.
Eat and do whatever the doctor recommended your do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net