twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I eat about every hour and half, I'm still hungry inbetween. What's going on?

I normally eat at about every hour and a half. I will sit and eat a full meal each time. I will even have snacks inbetween all of that. Before I go to bed I will lay in bed and still be hungry most of the time. If I go for 4 hours without eating I start to get dizzy and sometimes nauious and most of the time a headache follows.
I've been tested for diabetes and that came out negative.
My mom %26 brother have low blood sugar problems but with about every meal I eat I include a peice of candy or a sweet drink to go with it.
I'm 5 foot tall, and 117 pounds, and almost 18 years old.
I know it might be early to be worrying about this but I think it might be a problem.
Answer:
Go and see your doctor about this problem.
I would also go see a doctor. It doesn't sound like diabetes, but perhaps the opposite problem- hypoglycemia. Save the candy for between meals rather than right after them... you don't need them anyway because the food you have just eaten serves as enough fuel to bring up your blood sugar.
Sounds like you need to talk to your doctor if you are concerned, but you may be incredibly active and in need of the fuel. You didnt mention how active you are, perhaps yopu are burning all your fuel.
good luck
sounds like low blood sugar. You may have hypoglycemia (sp) You should go get it checked out by a doctor. Until then make sure you are having substantial meals...more nutitious and less sugary...the more sugar you put in your body the more likely it is that you will crash...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net