twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I drank alot of alcohol last nite until about 11 p.m.?

Its noon now the next day and I have a bad tooth ache. Can I take my Vicodin for it now or is it too soon since I drank last night?
Answer:
to soon - try rinsing with hydrogen peroxide or 6oz hot water with a tablesoon of salt mixed in it.
You can, unless you are lame.
yes, your body will have metabolized it already. Also, many people purposely drink while on vicodin, it doesn't hurt them.
I guess you did not tell the dentist that you were alcoholic.
We out here have no idea what your body is doin. Why don't you rince the tooth with booze and let it be. Can't possible hurt that bad -- you were out last nite. You will be out tonight. I really don't see a problem---as long as the two never mixes. Tuesday, you could take a pill. Might be safe by then. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net