twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel phyically sick?

I'm suffering with stress. I cant escape it. Work is stressing and home partner serious ill and i have to do most things for him. There is no get away as cant afford break and now i am phyically feeling sick and in quiet a lot of pain. Plus Im now not sleeping and not eating correctly and living on caffine to keep me awake to work. Help I rele need it
Answer:
Hi sweetie - I've been RIGHT where you are. I go to work just to get away from the things I have going on at home and then I get here and don't want to be here either. Depression. It really does "hurt" like you say, that combined with the fact that your not getting much rest is probably why your body is aching. You need to eliminate any stressors that you can, and, if theres nothing to eliminate, you need to find some DEstressors. Start going to the gym, go get a massage, take an hour for yourself at night and take a hot bath...do SOMETHING to help yourself destress. Maybe try going for a walk on your lunch break...either way...if it gets worse please go see your doctor. Like I said, i've been there before and it WILL get better, its just gonna take some time!
A lot of primary caregivers get ill. It is so stressfull because you can't get away from it. A lot I have known personally actually turn into work a holics to stay away from home because work is less stressful than staying home.

I dont know of where to look for help...but you need it. Start asking around, start by asking on this forum. Also ask at church if u have one. Or family and friends. You need "me" time and dont feel guilty about it. If u dont take care of yourself you will have nothing left to give.

good luck:)
I know what you are going through and You can only help yourself. You may need to make a choice between your partner or work. My opinion is work because you need rest and good nutrition. your work is your life line and you do not need stress added to your professional life. If your partner is seriously ill and you are financially trying to support both, you need to look into hospice care. Remember that You need to take care of yourself too. Sounds selfish but it is true. I divorced my husband because he wouldn't take care of himself. He was an alcoholic and cocaine addict and I left him. Not all ill people are addicts, but I left because he loved drugs over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net