twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I get really bad stomach aches when I am stressed, what could it be?

a dull, burning, constant, pain, so bad I almost cry when I get it.
Answer:
http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...


this is what i found, i hope it helps
Anxiety of whatever is stressing you out . . .
Maybe colitis.
it could be irritable bowel syndrome akaIBS
I HAVE HAD FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS,I WAS TAKING ZELNORM AND FOUND WHEN WAS GOING TO GET A REFILL ,MY PHARMACY SAID THEY HAD TO PULL IT FROM THE SHELF,SEEMED LIKE IT HAD CAUSED HEART PROBLEMS,IT DIDNOT NHAPPEN TO ME BUT I AM BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN WARNED BY THE PHARMACIST,I AM LEARNING TO LIVE WITH ,IT I OFTEN TAKE PEPTO BISMOL OR PEPCID AC,THEY SEEM TO HELP.
Stress can arise for a variety of reasons. Any change in our lives can be stressful. In dealing with stress, the lifestyle needs a complete overhaul. We should be placed on an optimum diet, and take regular exercise and adequate rest. Check out
http://sumiram2006.googlepages.com/stres... for more info.
acid reflux,caused by the nervesness.get it all the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net