twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I feel like im coming down with bad cold,what can i do to prevent it getting worse?

please help,this is a really inconvenient time for me to get sick!-and when i get sick i get really sick
Answer:
stay inside at night if possible,have hot lemon drinks %26 rest.
I wish I knew; I can't seem to shake the one I have!!
Take Airborn. Available at most drug stores on the shelf. Or take vitamin C
I always pop 1000mg of vitamin C. And I never get sick. Get to the 24 hour store!! Oh! I forgot!! Gargle with hot salt water at least every 1/2 hour. Unless you fall asleep. Duh. :)
Hi, You sound like me i to really get sick when i get sick. I have found a product that helps your Immune system and it has help me out a lot. I don't get sick very offen and i feel better health wise. The product is called Echinacea it's all herbal and natural. I take 1 caplet in the morning and 1 caplet at night. I found it at SAMs CLUB and i think that is the only place you can get it,not unless Wal-Mart has it. They are sort of parnters in this business. Try the product after a month or a little after you will notice a big difference. Good Luck.

poppy1
Take a couple of sudafeds whenever you feel a tickly throat. Nip it in the bud-before it scorches the throat.
Many diff options. You can try getting some antibiotics from your Dr. but IDK if that works for a coomon cold. Take extra vitamin C %26 zinc for your immune system %26 drink a lot of fluids %26 juices. Try going to bed early too. Extra sleep never hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net