twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I got bit by a spider last night. i think?

i woke up with 2 red marks on my thigh. they look like pimples but bigger, (actually this was 2 nights ago) so today it was oozy like a pimple, and i popped it. and icky stuff came out, and it was like a pimple but it was grosser. LOL. my point is should i be worried? oh and i sleep in the nude so good thing he didnt bite nowhere else.
Answer:
It sounds to me like you got bit by a brown recluse. Get to a doctor right away or go to your ER. I got bit by one last summer. I didn't know it at the time ( I didn't feel it bite). I thought it was a pimple at first. It started turning red around it. I waited about a week before I had it checked. They had to lance it and pack it with gauze. I had to go back to be rechecked and to have gauze removed. They had packed an inch of gauze in the hole, an inch doesn't sound like much but when it is pulled out of a hole in your skin it sure feels like a lot. It HURT! So get it checked right away. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net