twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I chew the inside of my mouth?

i do this like..23/7. well i dont know about when im sleeping, but when im awake and i do it, and i know im doing it...i cant stop...(im doing it now) so i was just curious what will happen.like .i have acne there.is that caused by chewing? will i get more wrinkles...? will my teeth suffer? anf if u do/used to do this..how do i STOPPPP?
Answer:
I dont think it will cause acne maybe the acne is stress related to you worring about chewing your inner cheek. I would worry you might be messing your teeth up. I had a friend in high school who did the same thing and she was fine just a bad habbit.
I use to do that but stopped somehow and it left scars in my mouth. It's a bad habit you need to stop it can cause ulcerations and other bad things.
i use my canines to pick away at the inside of my mouth too. Nothing bad will happen but you will get alittle bump inside ur mouth where you usually chew. Chew gum to stop. Or have some self restriaint
I used to do that all the time and have recently started doing it again. Its frustrating. I don't know if any of the symptoms that you mentioned will happen, but my chewing is a nervous habit type thing. In order to stop the first time, I would catch myself chewing the inside of my mouth and mentally have to get myself to stop and fully realize I was doing it. Also, chewing gum helped a little bit because it kept my mouth active.
You will yourself to stop...lol.

Well I do the same thing, but lot constintly.. Theres actually a dissorder for it. Its called Linea Alba.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/oral-surgery-...
to when you fell like chewing chew a peace of gum and if you do not have gum then you should chew on somthing else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net