twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I dont want to get married?

not at all in my lifetime. Is there something wrong with that. i mean to men?
Answer:
In life every moments affects your decision. Maybe when you were still a child you never had a lot of companions or when you were a baby one or both of the family members were not there to provide you their presence. This is a big part when you grew up affects you mentality of living strong and alone in taking all the strife of life perfectly under your control and you don't want to share it to someone whom you should trust and grow old with. Marriage is a commitment for two people with who they are able to work things out effectively together. I think if you want to take the risk of having a family and enjoying the companionship thru hardship and harmony and giving up your dreams to your partner then its worth a risk. But if you want to take control of your life alone and be happy without complication then its your choice. I'm reminding you that no man is an Island! Better to love than never love at all. Good luck!
no, but you may change your mind if you ever meet a good man
No that`s good cause marriage just causes problems.
Nope, nothing wrong with that at all. I think many people can have fulfilling and happy lives as singles.
you will change your mind,I felt the same way and then I meant my husband at age 28 we got married, and now I don't see how I ever had fun without him,If you do get married please marry someone who is as much like you as you can stand,because if you like to hangout and things like that and he don't your in for a world of trouble!!
Nothing is wrong with that at all. Some men will like it, some won't. It's just like women who don't want to have kids. Some men like it since they don't want to have kids either, and some men you'll have to chose not to date becasue they do. Just stay true to yourself!
I DONT WISH TO GET MARRIED AT ALL EITHER. I DONT THINK THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU. I THINK YOUR PREVENTING THE WHOLE DIVORCE THING.NOW A DAYS MARRIAGES DONT LAST AND EVERYONE IS SO QUIT TO GET A DIVORCE WHEN THINGS GO BAD. I DONT THINK THAT BEING MEAN TO MEN, JUST BE HONEST WHEN THEY ASK IF YOU WHAT TO GET MARRIED.
Well, I question if you are a man talking about marrying men or if you are a female talking about marrying men or what exactly you are talking about. I don't think there is anything wrong with staying single for ALL of your life. Surround yourself with wonderful people and feel happiness all around you.

My best advice is...be yourself...be whom you wish to be...do not worry about what others think...this is YOUR life...so live it.

I also had planned to stay single all of my life...but that someone special came along and found me...now we are together forever!!!
It could be that something is wrong or that nothing is wrong. We do not need everyone in the world to be married. Being single makes certain occupations easier, especially very demanding careers or ones that require lots of travel. We are not all alike in being comfortable by ourselves and you may be someone for whom independence is more important than marriage.

But if you don't want to get married because of something that happened to you, or because your parents have not been happily married or you have not known anyone who was really happily married, then you might want to consider what marriage has to offer in more depth. You might want to explore your bad experiences with a counselor to find out if remaining single is what is really best for you.
I agree I wouldn't want to marry a man in my lifetime either
But if you meet the right person you may change your mind
that's why you have to say I DO of your own free will.
no there are alot of people who never marry.
Maybe you just haven't met a real guy. Maybe it's from some kind of stress. I am sure that you are gonna marry one day, when you meet a right guy. If you think it's a mental disease, contact a psychiatrist.
everyone has their own beliefs on marriage i was married once and swore i would never do it again but i am in a 9 year old relationship and i am starting to think i want to get married. it is what you believe so no i do not think you are weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net