twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I do have insomnia?

and i havnt slept in 3 months please for gods sake help me
Answer:
the best thing to do is go see a doctor. If you cannot afford, you can try to take the sleeping aid supplement called "Melatonin" available in GNC and Vitamin World.
get medicated
yea me to, I Find It helps if i go running just before I go to bed, and don't wake up to late even if I haven't slept the night before at all, and I tend to go run, come back in take a shower relax for 30mins and then I can normally get to sleep after a few hours, I Have tried medications but i just don't like taking them they work hell yea, but like it, no. plus it keeps you fit if you do it my way.

keep yourself occupied during the day, and at night, let your thoughts wonder where they will don't think must go to sleep, or you won't in my experiance and just relax don't get all tense about not going to sleep and to this end if you can see a clock put it somewhere you can't see it so can't think OMG its 5:00 i really need some sleep now sleeep come on it just gets worse I find

all my best
well, im answering this at 4:40 in the morning, so welcome to my club...
but seriously, talk to your doc. ive been using trazadone and its helping so much.

ps. i havent taken it yet, otherwise id be asleep
You HAVE to address this.
Firstly - change your diet. Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables and make sure you are getting enough calcium.
Secondly - get yourself some lavender plants. Lavendula Officionales is the best variety. Take a 1/4 cup of flowers to one cup of boiling water. Steep for 5 minutes, strain and drink before bed. Pop a few leaves into your pillow cushion and go have a bath with MORE lavender leaves. May sound insane but if it got a friend to sleep who's not slept in 15 YEARS - you should be a cinch!
Also, keep a pad of paper near your bed - everything that bothers you, write it down. The first couple of nights you may make endless lists or end up writing a diary, but its all good.
Starting a class of pilates or yoga will also help as it relieves the pent up energy in your muscles.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net