twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I had a cough and cold about 2 months ago and my voice is still crackling what should i do about it?

should i be worried, does this need looking into?
Answer:
ask the doctor for a chest x-ray. some chest infections are hard to shift. sounds like you had/have one and you need right course of a stronger antibiotic.
Id go to the doctors tbh
maybe you should drink some hot tea and visit the doctor.
My kids got hand, foot and mouth disease and then I lost my voice and was hoarse for months. Turned out I had got it from them but since I wash my hands more than a child only in my mouth. If your around a lot of kids beware they spread it around a lot. It looks like tiny red blisters or rash, but typically only on your hands feet and mouth hence the name. It itches really bad. I think it is the only time I have ever heard of anyone having a crackly voice that long.
Iam into all naturaopathic healing.My sister is studying to be a doctor she has shown me so much about natural healing. A natural antibiotic you can buy at the health food store is Collidal silver. Also Kyolic odorless garlic taken along with this boosts its effectiveness. Cleanse the bowels regularly. Yes that is what I said you need a all natural gentle colon cleanse. Our colon is about 70-75% of our immune system. You can buy one of these at the health food market also. I use green tea with lemon and raw honey right from the beehive for throat, cough and cold issues. Plus you can buy a variety of natural remedies in the NFS also. Im really not full of bolony these things really do work.
2 months is too long to have a cough and cold for. Go to your doctors asap.
Cough is caused by a number of ailments.
It can be treated by over the counter medicines
or home remedies. More information available
at http://ailments.in/cough.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net