twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel psychologically disturbed after what I saw earlier today. What could've been wrong?

I saw a little girl in the WalMart restroom %26 she was holding her stomach, throwing up a lot, %26 crying. Her mom was there helping her. I wish I could've helped. I felt so bad for that poor girl %26 I hope she's alright now.
Answer:
You are a caring person. It's okay be assured she is fine. This caring will make you a strong parent someday.
I'm sure her mom got her the proper help. It's nice you're so thoughtful though!
Wow! She has bulimia.
Yea I would too. She shouldn't have been at the store! They better get her to the doctor!
Its ok to feel concern but disturbed no.
You are so sensitive. I am too. We both need to learn how not to carry this stuff with us afterwards. We should just do what we can at the time and try not to let it bother us later.

And in actuality, this was not a bad thing. This child was ill but she had her mother there is help and care for her. I too hope she is better now.

I reported "bsfghsf g" for her abusive answer to you.
You should have asked. Maybe the Mother could have used your help?
Allways remember, you could say a prayer for the little girl.
that was terrible!! i like your picture you areen't fat!!

imagine what a chunk that person is!!

freak!

i don't know, she might have been sick, sad :(
She probably has the flu %26 she was crying because she was vomitting. Kids get scared when they vomit. I can't imagine being out in a public bathroom %26 being sick too. I'm sure she is fine.
IM Sure It Will Take A While To Forget But Eventually This Week; Im Sure Youll See A Happy Smiling Kid That Is Feeling Well To Refresh Your Mind This Week.

bsfghsf g That Is So Mean How Do You Look ? I Can Only Wonder Since Your Hiding Behind A Avitar. Also She Looks Better Than You Already Because You Have An Evil Spirit. You Are Mean.
very nice of u
Don't let it bother you. She has the help she needs. If Mama wanted, she would've asked u for help. I think she will go to the Dr sometime soon.

I can't believe that so many parents let their children outdoors while being sick. It bothers me.
You've become psychologically disturbed from watching a girl throw up and cry? Then this link should finish it off.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthr...
You were just traumatized. And they are kids so don't let it bother you. Just be glad it didn't happen to you!

Ladan, that's what I was going to say. =)
She is probably fine, kids get sick all of the time. Flu, food poisoning, etc. They bounce back fast :)

I like your picture! Your very pretty :) It's nice to see someone actually use their picture!

The person who wrote that horrible comment is so insecure about her own appearance that she has to take her time and make fun of others. Obviously has nothing better to do.
bsfghf...shut up. you dont even know what ur talkin about..oh and jsyk...im reporting your answer. and i reported ur other answer about how old that womans daughter looked.


now to continue.i am glad you are very caring..i would feel bad too. but dont worry...she has help.
Like Ladan said, the little girl had her mother with her, (hopefully) the most concerned and protective person in her life.

It is wonderful you are so concerned, even hours after you saw it, and that it bothers you enough to publicly ask about it!!
Try not to worry, sounds like she had a good mother to take care of her...and by the way you are very pretty dont pay a bit of attention the big mouth with the first answer.
lucky her mom was there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net