twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I dont wanna get sick!?

my brother has the stomach flu! he woke up last night %26 came in the living room %26 puked all over the floor. i heard the ronchy chunks splatter all over the floor. i was five feet from him when he blew chunks. what if i get sick? its been 24 hours %26 i feel fine. i heard sometimes it takes 48 hours. help! what if i get sick %26 end up like my brother %26 puke all over the floor. i hate puking. i would puke for all the money in the world cuz i hate it so much. help! i touched the door too %26 didnt wash my hands. i want to kill myself because i dont wanna puke. i know tonite i wont be feeling good. help! i REALLY dont wanna puke.
Answer:
Well gee, I dont want you to puke either. Here is the thing to do : washands often, stay away from brother, take some meds now. And if you feel like you are going to be sick keep a plastic trashcan beside you so you don't heave all over the floor.
You probably won't puke. Just relax. Wash your hands. Get enought rest and take some vitamins if you're really paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net