twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel weird when I eat anything with alot of sugar?

I can actualy almost feel my hearbeat speed up, why is that? Is something wrong with me, do I have like diebetis? Im 5'8 %26 119 or 120 pounds. I eat pretty healthy %26 work out. Am I okay??
Answer:
That is called a sugar rush. If you crash and feel awful after word you may be suffering from hypoglycemia. This is the opposite of diabetes. It is treated the same way. You stay away from eating sugar. Basically it means that your body, pancreas and/or liver, has problems metabolizing the sugar properly and does not produce the right amount of insulin. My mom is a hypoglycemic. This also can turn into diabetes later in life if you don't control it early.
You're probably okay, but you may want to see a doctor. A lot of people get sugar rushes like you though. However, I would cut back on the sweets if I were you.
Sugar has an effect on various parts of the body- adrenals included.
I personally never eat sugar, or anything with artificial sweeteners. I think many many people would suffer less anxiety and depression if they cut back on or eliminated sugars.
Read this: 146 Reasons Why Sugar Is Ruining Your Health
http://rheumatic.org/sugar.htm
A doctor can do a blood sugar test that will give you an instant readout. It won't diagnose diabetes, but it will give you a first indicator.

If you have a family history of diabetes you should be tested regularly.
GO TO A DOCTOR YOU COULD SERIOUSLY GET HURT BECAUSE OF THAT! Then again it could be nothing rather be safe than sorry! In other wise you choose dead or alive and worry free!
i don't know what it is called but sugar makes people hyper. that is why parents are careful about the amount of candy and soda they give kids.. and because you are healthy and your weight it hits u faster than most people... if it worries you more or any thing ask your doctor just to be on the safe side..
Stay away from sugar and salt.
You'll live a lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net