twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I FELL amd HIT MY HEAD on the TILE...Now ive been having a HEADACHE all day today.??

Earlier today I was at my aunts and she moped the floor then I walked through because I forgot,and I hit my head on the corner of the wall and then on the TILE...I have been having a headach all day today...Do you think im ok??.Dothe headache's mean something bad..?
Answer:
if you are not dizzy,nauseous or lightheaded,you probably do not have a concussion. its normal for any part of your body that gets struck to be sore. you may have a headach for a couple days,and probably a big bump,too. if it worries you or gets worse,or continues more thn a couple days,see your doctor.
You could have a concussion. Do you feel dizzy? Lightheaded? Sick? If you continue to have symptoms I would suggest seeing a physician.
Yes. They mean that you hit your head on something that was harder than the head. And no, I don't think you're ok. See a doctor immediately.
Very often when someone hits a part of their body, it hurts. Sounds like this is your problem.
There's a good chance you may have a concussion. Tell your aunt or your parents and get someone to take you to the doctor.
Headaches can be caused by minor problems
like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more serious reasons
like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can
have harmful side effects, so it is better to
modify your lifestyle. More information available at

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net