twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I found a lump under my armpit does anybody know what it is?

It is about the size of a pea, and is sort of hard. It's under my skin, and hurts a little bit when I touch it.
Answer:
Swollen lymph node, perhaps.
could be in grown hair or a cyst.
I don't really know but one thing I'm sure when I had a Fibrodaunomata on my left breast, My doctor check it under my armpits if there is any lumps too.
I found a lump on my breast long ago when I was taking my shower and tried to examine myself by raising one arm and my other arm massage it clockwise with my fingertips. I was surprised when I felt a little lump on my left breast. I went to the doctor right away and she did an exam like I did followed by a mammogram. It turn out to be a Fibrodanaumata. Luckily it's not fatal or any serious like that but I got an operation to get rid of that. One thing I remember is that she did a check up under my armpit if there is any growth or any lump on it. So I would suggest for you to do your check up to the doctor and do a mammogram. It doesn't hurt to be alarmed for your safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net