twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I DON'T GET IT! Should I get back to my routine of eating junk food daily, getting 4 hours of sleep and ... ?

Last year, I was overweight, ate junk food all day, got hardly any sleep and was depressed. My under-eye area was flawless.

Now that I'm ALOT healthier (Nowadays, I consider oat and whole-wheat to be junk food, so you can imagine how healthy I eat), now that I get 8-9 hours of sleep, now that I drink ALOT more water than before, now that I'm always in a good mood, now that I'm skinnier, my under-eye area looks TERRIBLE. I have purple-ish dark circles and you can see-through the skin so much that you can see a blue vein, and the capillaries, extending from my nose all the way down to the SIDES of my face!

Why is that? Should I get back to my old UNHEALTHY routine? Maybe that will cure all my problems... including my skin problems (acne) which I never experienced in my lifetime.
Answer:
Wow, maybe you need just a little junk food ;)
NO! More than likey you are taking in to much of SOmething in your daily diet.
you're malnourished. if your considering oat and whole wheat to be unhealthy you are DEAD WRONG. you're body needs carbs to survive (they are the bodies most useable source of energy), that's why they are classified as a MACROnutritiet. you should make sure you're getting a balance of everything in your meals (whole grain carbs, fruits, veggies, lean proteins, healthy fats and you already got the tons of water thing down! awesome!) you're body is probably in a transition mode too, because it got so used to all the crap you used to put it through. give it time and keep your nutrition balanced and you should start to see results. too much sleep can cause dark circles as well. 7-8 hours is the daily recommended dosage of sleep for an adult. for the acne, try using a product like proactiv (twice a day) to clear it up. give your body time to adjust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net