twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I got a hickey last night and i need to get rid of it fast.Any answers?


Answer:
Why do you need to get rid of it, bad girl? Ha ha ha. I have a method, but you aren't going to belive it, because I didn't either, but it truly works, although it's a bit time consuming.

Take a comb, and comb it out. Yes, you read that right. Take a little comb, and do little strokes over the hickey, and eventually, it will disappear.

I didn't believe it either, but someone taught me it, and honestly, it worked! Like I said though, it is a bit time consuiming, especially depending on how big and how dark it is!

BesT WisheS!
if on neck wear tshirt with collar and pull up the collar
try putting witch hazel on it. it's available at any drug store or where they sell rubbing alcohol, etc.
Sorry, no way to get rid of it. The blood has risen to the top layers of skin. All you can do is cover it with makeup. I have heard that you can apply ice, but I honestly don't think it will work. Good Luck, and next time, if there is one, make sure it is out of view.
Place a scalding hot rag on it and it will disapate the bruise.

I like the comb idea, let us know if it worked...
i'm not tring to be mean but maybe you need to
push them away or just think befor you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net