twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a health question in regards to my stomach?

I ate a bunch, 9 i think, cherry tomatoes yesterday. My stomach felt queesy and kept me up all night so I decided to vomit and a whole cherry tomatoe popped out. Will the tomatoes eventually digest, or do i have to vomit them all out? Are there any serious complications that might arise from these tomatoes just sitting in my stomach?
Answer:
To have whole tomatoes pop out in vomit means you didn't chew them down correctly.

They will pass into you intestine after a few hours of sitting and churning. But you have choosen to eat something the stomach has trouble digesting over the usual 2 or 3 hour period that it sits in your stomach.

The only complication will be severe heartburn and indegestion as tomatoes contain an acid and cause reflux of stomach acid.
98% of all illness begins in the stomach
You must clean it out using a natural product called riddance and kinotakara its a 5 day course which works really well for further info visit my website www.rima.k-link.co.nz
I laughed so much reading your question =D. I hope you're not offended though. And 9 cherry tomatoes isn't much. Or is it... And when you say "decided to vomit" you mean sticking your fingers down your throat? Or take laxatives? Not good. And yes, they will eventually digest, but they will take a long time seeing as you decided to swallow them whole. But it'll be fine, trust me =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net