twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I had fever (upto 102.5 F) till last Monday, & have taken paracetemol. Since Tuesday, it's around 99 F.?

I had fever since last Saturday evening, and it was high (upto 102.5 F) till Monday. I took paracetamol 4 times a day and it reduced a lot.

I consulted a doctor on Tuesday and he suggested continuing with paracetamol. Since then the temperature is around 99 F regularly and doesn't reduce even if I take paracetamol (once or twice a day)

There were no other syptoms but I have a slightly irritable throat since today.

I'm slightly concerned that the fever is persisting for a week, can someone please advise why this could be so and what I should do. Thanks.
Answer:
I suggest that you take your medicine for as long as it is necessary. Your doctor knows best.
Perhaps your body temperature is higher than the average man (98.6) and you are almost back to normal.
Also, I suggest you keep windows open in your house. Fresh air can do wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net