twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a back problem, my upper back is curved kinda like a hunch back and my shoulder blades pop out?

My neck also juts forward a bit, I need some suggestions on how to fix my back or straighten it. P.S. could it be because i play video games on the computer? Any suggestions welcome
Answer:
I would probably recommend going to see a doctor just to be sure that there is nothing seriously wrong, but I would put money on it that you are playing video games maybe a little to much. Maybe you need to exercise a little, like stretching and maybe a couple of other exercises. Try it and it might help you out a little.
It's because you well ..hmmmmm ..heeeee heeeeeee
it could be the video games i suggest a recliner to sit in as you play the TV and game aren't going anywhere and there's no need to be all up in the screen also if its not that fix your poster

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net