twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a burning sensation on my sides.. A loaded question needing a loaded answer anyone please!?

ok.. i am a gastric bypass patient.. lately i have had a burning sensation on both my sides right above my hp bones but towards the back of my body. when i go to bed at night i get these terrible stomache pains or just mid-[ains in general... i also havent had a period since april but have taken two home tests more then a month apart and the results are negative... i have been very active lately (more ever in my life) by exercising but Im not losing weight (in fact Ive gained some) and I am undergoing some stress... what the hell is going on with me? please anyone can help because i joined the military and am leaving for bootcamp next week so i need to make sure im ok before i go! any advice would be great!!!
Answer:
Maybe you need to slow down a bit. Talk to your recruiters and tell them you may need another opinion on your physical condition at this time. Have you had rechecks with your surgeon. I can't say what exactly is going on but it sounds like you need to see a doctor.
The best thing you can do is consult the physician who did your gastric bypass surgery to ensure nothing is going on there; they can give you a referral if they determine all is well with your gastric bypass. Do it soon esp. before your military service. Be honest with your recruiter; believe me; they want a person to be at his/her best for military service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net