twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a few questions about soda?

My first question is can soda hurt your voice? I like to sing and I also drink a lot of soda, so I was wondering does it hurt your singing/ voice?

My second question is how can I cut down and stop drinking soda so much? I am like addicted to the stuff and I know it is bad 4 my health, so I wanted to cut down.

Also, is there a non-alcoholic drink that tastes like soda but is not bad for your health? I don't think there is but I just wanted to see if there was one that is actually good 4 your health.

Thanks so much! =)
Answer:
Hi Sunshine,

1. depends what kinda soda-Coke will do strange things to your innards ( open a can of Coke %26 pour it on some rust on a car %26 see what happens. And drinking warm H2O (water) with fresh lemons is refreshing, warm with honey %26 lemon slices is good for a sore throat .

2. %26 3. Try drinking H2O with either lemon or lime slices in a 8oz. glass,Glace'au Vitamin water, Powerade, Gatorade, Tang, warm tea with honey, spitz water you can add lemon.lime,orange slices, spring water (all kinda brands there), flavored water, fruit juice, milk.

I used to drink 4 bottles of Coke a day not to mention a pot of black coffee-caffiene addiction then I switched to vitamin water-my favorite is XXX acai-blueberry-pomegrate (triple antioxdants) %26 H2O.
Good luck %26 have a good day. :0)
Warm water is actually best for you if you are a singer.
Try lemondade with honey for a change.


Ace =)
Soda Pop is toxic on your whole body. The way you can quit drinking it is to find an alternative beverage that makes you feel good and cleanses the toxins out of your body. Cleansing your body will remove the soda chemicals so you won't have the cravings anymore.
Calli is an herbal tea that will provide you natural energy without caffein or harmful chemicals and it cleanses out heavy metals and old toxic buildup. I have a personal testimonial from drinking Calli. I will provide it on request..

Calli is a very powerful deep tissue cleanser. It feeds the general yang, or cleansing, function of the body. Its ingredients were used by priests in ancient China for their ability to produce mental clarity. It has been known to dissolve arthritic deposits, help break down plaque in hardened arteries, leach out heavy metals, break up cysts, help neutralize free radicals, and help remove parasites. It also has antifungal properties. It improves liver function, aids fat metabolism, increases energy, strengthens digestion, and improves nervous system function. Its main ingredient, Camellia sinensis, contains polyphenols, which research shows to function as antioxidants to help reduce the risks of some cancers. Other research suggests that polyphenols can help reduce harmful cholesterols.

People with large amounts of stored drug or toxic deposits, or the severely ill should begin using Calli in very dilute amounts. It can cause strong cleansing reactions in some people.



I can assist you further.. Take care, Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net