twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a bad temper what is the best way to get rid of my agression without taking it out on someone else?


Answer:
go to church.
You could try anger management classes. Sometimes an underlying trauma/reason causes us to have bad tempers, it needs to be released before you can learn to control such things.
The best thing to do is go to an anger management class or more then one they help alot and know ways that you can help this problem-however if you dont want to go to classes you can find books on the subject and read up on it .good luck.
Next time you begin to get mad, simply think. No, there are no other steps. If you're an intelligent person, you'll be able to control your temper. "She just called me a ***** and flipped me off. I guess it doesn't matter what she thinks, now does it? I'm not posing for anyone, so no worries. Besides, she wins if I get mad, and she'll lose something if I don't. If I do, I'll lose not just something, but a lot of things, including control of my own body."

... Oh, and become healthier, don't eat fast food and lose some weight, etc. Also, don't do drugs; medical or other.

EDIT:

Btw, I've known no one to grasp success from some gawdawful pos scam anger management class. : P You may consider using your money for other things that might actually affect your health. Oh, and you've gotta know: If you get mad at me for speaking the truth, you're on your way to failure-land.
The standard answers are get anger management training. If you can't do that, try deep breathing and counting to 10 before doing or saying anything. Yoga helps because it helps you focus. Also, take a long walk, exercise, pull weeds, power clean... activities are very helpful.
i got the same problem. usually id hit something like a wall or boxes that were filled with something. im a little older now so what i do instead is punch a punching bag. I got one and put it in my basement. its a kiddie one so it doesnt weigh more than 5 lbs but it does help. if not, try getting info on kickboxing or any kind of physical activities. If you dont feel like doing that though, i would say to get a journal or something and write everything down. one of the two should be somewhat helpful.
Just take deep breaths and be calm dont let some jerk who probably already knows that you have a temper but the best way is to meditate and to do alot less talking i once read in a magazine that less taking is less fustrating because you dont waste so much time trying to get the other person to better understand you so just let it go if it isnt that important.
if you get angry hit a pillow. or hit a wall...i prefer the pillow myself.
get a heavy bag and beat the snot of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net