twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I hate exercising with resistance band!!!!HORRIBLE THINGS!!READ READ READ!!!?

a serious of unfortunate events happened today with these things. i was liftin with what i thought were quality bands and i was doin like a tricep exercise and the handle completley ripped and the dam thing flew down like a thousand miles a dam hour and nailed me in the balls the it came back up and hit me in the eye. so after i finally got up off the floor and stopped bawlin my dam eyes out i decided i would tell you guys this story and see if anyone has had this bad of luck
Answer:
LOL, sorry for your day but the visual was quite funny...I have some resistance bands i am now going to give them a wide berth...lol, havnt had any accident with them, mine are bally, they are all band no handle so you just wrap it around your hands..hope your feeling better, not all resistance bands are evil.
aww poor thing!! Sue them!
...ow...suddenly I'm glad I'm a chick
That was too much strain on them, obviously.

Using stretch cords, I had two break on the freeway, and had a foot boat fall off the roof of the car. I switched to web strap cables.
Sorry about your luck man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net