twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a curved upper back (shoulder blades pop out) and my lower back curves inward?

Well for the longest time i've had a curved upper back and I need help on how to straighten my back so that it is normal. I play games on the computer if that affects my back in anyway. Any suggestions? Thanks
Answer:
when i was growing up my shoulder blades stuck out kinda. I worked out using weights, one of the exercises i done was to sit upright with the weight bar on my shoulders and using both hands at shoulder length apart push it straight up. I think that particualar exercise is the reason my shoulders look normal now. Use light wieghts and only tone your shoulders. 3 sets 20 per set every other day and you will be happy.
I'm very sorry for your disorder. My suggestion would be go to your doctor.
hope you get better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net