twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a fear to use public toilets.?

I have a fear to use public toilets i avoid to use public toilets the only time I use public toilets is when there is absolutely no one in the toilets at all I cant seem to find any information on this. Could someone please help me?
Answer:
The fear of using public toilets is part of "toilet phobia" with include the fear of not being near a toilet when outdoors.

Just do a Yahoo search and type "fear of using public toilet" and you will get tons of websites that will help you deal with your problem. You're not alone, millions of people suffer from this. Just get help, it's out there.

http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/downloa...
i don't get you
I can only pee in public toilets. I refuse to crap in a public toilet. It's a weird sort of deal but there are sick people out there man
Hey they ARE very unsanitary so I feel ya...
Your disorder is called "jonaphobia" and it's terminal. Sorry.
Why do you need information on it? Just freakin lock the stall door, and go! I hate using public restrooms too, but if you gotta go you gotta go!
i have the same problem it discuses me to go in a public bathroom.
There are quite a few men who have a "shy bladder". They cannot urinate, especially at a urinal, when there are other people using the urinals as well.
i think thats good, i always prefer to use a bush instead, no chance of getting diseases from old freaks out there.
You have a phobia.
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:ozpo...
Maybe is it a form of social anxiety.
you dont have to sit on the seat just go if you need to go, thats what i do, and always wash your hands and you dont have to be scared. good luck.
I dispise public toilets!! Even those little paper thing they have to put on it arent good if the person before you was a disgusting freak. I gon't know what you should do, maybe just go before you leave the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net