twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a anti-depressant pill question?

Does the drup Effexor help people lose weight or does it cause people to gain weight?
Answer:
Gaining and losing weight are both side effects from it. Although, Effexor is not as bad when it comes to weight gain as the other antidepressants, which is why my MD prescribed it for me.

Just keep track of what and how much you are eating.
I'm not totally sure about that particular anti-depressant but it usually depends on the person.
Usually with anti-depressants different things happen to each individual
Do some searching online to get an accurate answer x
neither
My husband is on effexor and he didn't do either. But I don't think effexor is a real anti-depressant, it just works that way. What it might do is calm your fears and worries and allow you to feel better, therefor being more active and losing more weight.
do you have weight insecurities, if you that is why you are depressed, i dont mean to be rude

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net